The successful candidates must be hardworking, reliable, loyal, and have a can do attitude. We do expect very high standards but will guide and support you to achieve them.
We have a well-established and loyal client base, an excellent reputation and a waiting list for our service.
Benefits of working with Regency
- We are not an agency you will be fully employed, this means you will have a contract of employment and 28 days paid holiday a year (pro-rata)
- You will receive full training in the Regency way of cleaning and ongoing support
- We will provide you with a smart uniform to work in
- You will have use of a company vehicle for work
- You will be working as part of a team of two
- You will be paid for working days not per job
- Pension scheme
- No evenings, weekends or Bank Holidays
- We have an employee reward scheme
- You must have a full clean driving license
- You must be willing to have a DBS check carried out
- You should be well presented
- You will be able to communicate written and spoken English
- You will be passionate about customer service and have a good attention to detail
- You be professional, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- You will have a can do attitude
We value our staff immensely and do everything we can to look after them.
If you like the sound of us and can meet our criteria we would love to hear from you, please email your cv and a few words about yourself.